Large educational facility consisting of 3 major sections:
1. The Chapel and main school building was built in 1911.
2. The original gym with locker rooms and stage, administrative offices and lobby were added on to in 1972.
3. The main gym, library, various science labs and classrooms are housed in the new wing built in 2006 designed by architect Ron Worley.
2.171 Acres total including 4 lots located behind the facility that is currently used for parking (36 parking space in one lot and 10 additional spaces in senior lot)
State of the art gymnasium and bleachers to sit 150
Elevator located in the new wing for accessibility
Theatre and music room
Museum District location. Convenient to all of the Richmond Metro area.