This brick building was constructed in 1915 and has served in multiple capacities, from a dairy to an auto repair shop. For the past 30 years it has housed call centers for between 70 and 90 people working at any given time. The building has a full diesel generator power backup and UPS. Connectivity reaches the building from two completely separate directions and two independent high speed internet carrier routes provide constant connectivity. A high concave roof provides excellent acoustics with natural noise dissipation. In addition, the concave roof enables a completely freestanding space without any support beams. Entryway is enclosed with a vestibule and in the back a large outdoor area is landscaped and fenced for privacy. Should additional space be required, there are two additional buildings located directly across the street with another 4,600 square feet. All buildings are connected under the street and fully backed up with diesel generators and UPS. While this building has 3 parking spots, there is a municipal term parking lot across the street.