Search Results for 

8831 - 8833 Gross Point Road, Skokie, IL

Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
DetailMap
8831 - 8833 Gross Point Road

Skokie, IL 60077-1810 - Near North Submarket


Property Type:Office Sub Type:Medical Status:Existing Year Built:1981
Stories:3 Typical Floor:10,466 SF Building Size:31,398 SF
% Leased:
For Sale Price:For Sale Price/SF:-
Cap Rate:-
Smallest Space:1,650 SF Largest Space:5,000 SF Total Space Avail:10,150 SF Rent/SF/Yr:
Negotiable
Parking:Free Surface spaces are available; Free Covered spaces are available; Ratio of 2.42/1,000 SF Amenities:24 Hour Availability, Air Conditioning, Atrium, Bus Line, Commuter Rail, Conferencing Facility, Courtyard, On Site Management, Property Manager on Site, Security System, Signage, Storage Units, Storage Space


Space Available:
Floor
SF Avail
Rent
Occupancy
Lease Term
Space Use
 2nd
1,700 SF
Negotiable
30 Days
Negotiable
Office
 2nd
3,500 SF-5,000 SF
Negotiable
30 Days
Negotiable
Office
 2nd
1,800 SF
Negotiable
Vacant
Negotiable
Office
 3rd
1,650 SF
Negotiable
30 Days
Negotiable
Office
 
12182934
12423099
11243453
12182925


Floor
SF Avail
Rent/SF/Yr
Occupancy
Lease Term
Space Use
2nd
1,700 SF
Negotiable
30 Days
Negotiable
Office
2nd
3,500 SF-5,000 SF
Negotiable
30 Days
Negotiable
Office
2nd
1,800 SF
Negotiable
Vacant
Negotiable
Office
3rd
1,650 SF
Negotiable
30 Days
Negotiable
Office
* Security entrance
* Conference Room
* Vending Machines
* Minutes to the Edens Expressway
* Public transportation nearby
* Fed Ex & UPS drop boxes
* Covered parking
* Secured storage area

Sale Notes:
Rare opportunity for sale!
Prime suburban infill location, located Just off I-94 & Dempster East Exit at the corner of Gross Point and Dempster In Skokie.
The building is currently stabilized at 96% occupied with only one 1,650 SF vacancy. approx: 85% of the tenants are are on new long term leases, the remaining 15% have no less then 2 years remaining.
The building has recently received all new elevator mechanical's and HVAC system.
Building Highlights:
2 story glass atrium style lobby
Covered parking
Conference / Lounge /Game room facility
Building storage
Lots of natural sun.
Great window line with large windows

Plug and play or custom build opportunities available.

Vandon Forbes LLC
Aaron Kaplan
(847) 673-7000


Vandon Forbes LLC
Aaron Kaplan
(847) 673-7000

Shimmy Wrightman
(323) 787-1190



Share this listing

Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/8831-8833-Gross-Point-Road/Skokie/Illinois/145065" target="_blank">8831 - 8833 Gross Point Road, Skokie, IL - Commercial property</a>

Send Email
From:
To:
Subject:
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2018 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved.  |  About SHOWCASE.COM |  Advertise |  Site Map |  800-216-3234