Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
7 Liberty Square, Boston, MA
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
7 Liberty Square
Boston, MA 02109-5818 - Financial District Submarket
Existing , Renov 1985
Total Space Avail:
Free Surface spaces are available; Free Covered spaces; Ratio of .36/1,000 SF
Bus Line, Food Service, Restaurant, Signage
* Building is comprised of 2 joined Victorian commercial buildings, both registered in the National Register of Historic Places.
* Exceptional example of High Victorian Gothic architechture, complete with gargoyles and intricate stone and brickwork.
* Liberty Square was the site of the Stamp Act riots of 1765.
* Where this building now stands was the original shoreline of Boston Harbor, later the filled area was part of the early textile/garment district
* Following the Great Fire of 1872, Seven Liberty was built on an old foundation
* Oak trim, exposed brick, 15 windows per floor, fireplaces and sky lights
* Direct elevator access
* Security system
* Two bathrooms per floor
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE LEASING BROKER
FOR LEASE CONTACTS
Brown & Wagner LLC
Kevin E Brown
View all my listings
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/7-Liberty-Square/Boston/Massachusetts/222975" target="_blank">7 Liberty Square, Boston, MA - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2017 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |