Search Results for 

44235 Nobel Drive - Pacific Commons - Bldg 5, Fremont, CA

Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
DetailMap
44235 Nobel Drive - Pacific Commons - Bldg 5

Fremont, CA 94538-3178 - Fremont West of 880 Submarket


Property Type:Flex Sub Type:R&D Status:Existing Year Built:2001
Building Size:74,166 SF Land Area:5.88 AC (256,133 SF)
Ceiling Height:10'0''-22'0'' Loading Docks:- Rail:- Power:500-2,000a/277-480v 3p
Smallest Space:34,493 SF Largest Space:34,493 SF Total Space Avail:34,493 SF Rent/SF/Yr:
$18.00
Zoning:P-2000-214, Fremont Sprinklers:Dry Drive Ins:10'0''w x 16'0''h Cranes:-
Parking:Free Surface spaces are available; Ratio of 3.85/1,000 SF Amenities:Air Conditioning, Bio-Tech/ Lab Space, Security System, Signage, Yard


Space Available:
Floor
SF Avail
Rent
Occupancy
Lease Term
Space Use
 1st
34,493 SF
$18.00/SF/Yr
Vacant
Negotiable
Flex
 
12652968
Marketing Flyer Marketing Flyer  
Space Notes Space Notes  


Floor
SF Avail
Rent/SF/Yr
Occupancy
Lease Term
Space Use
1st
34,493 SF
$18.00/SF/Yr
Vacant
Negotiable
Flex
This freestanding building is 99% HVAC/DC and 1% open ceiling warehouse. It contains: open office areas with plug & play work stations, multiple labs w/ESD flooring, a data center room, AT&T high speed fiber, a back up generator, UPS, an assembly and light manufacturing area, six roof
top AC units, 24 hour surveillance, secured parking, and there are amenities nearby.

Sale Notes:
74,166 SF R&D Building for sale or lease. 53% is Leased long term. Owner occupies the remaining 47% and will vacate once sold. Please call for Pricing.


Cushman & Wakefield
Jon DeCoite
(408) 615-3408



Share this listing

Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/44235-Nobel-Drive/Fremont/California/328585" target="_blank">44235 Nobel Drive - Pacific Commons - Bldg 5, Fremont, CA - Commercial property</a>

Send Email
From:
To:
Subject:
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2018 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved.  |  About SHOWCASE.COM |  Advertise |  Site Map |  800-216-3234