Search Results for 

411 N Section Street - Fairhope Medical Arts, Fairhope, AL

Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
DetailMap
411 N Section Street - Fairhope Medical Arts

Fairhope, AL 36532 - Baldwin County Submarket

(442.5 KB)

Property Type:Office Sub Type:Medical Status:Existing Year Built:2005
Stories:3 Typical Floor:6,996 SF Building Size:35,550 SF
Smallest Space:1,721 SF Largest Space:2,314 SF Total Space Avail:4,035 SF Rent/SF/Yr:
$18.50
Parking:Free Surface spaces are available; Ratio of 4.76/1,000 SF Amenities:24 Hour Availability


Space Available:
Floor
SF Avail
Rent
Occupancy
Lease Term
Space Use
 1st
1,721 SF
$18.50/SF/Yr
Vacant
Negotiable
Medical
 2nd
2,314 SF
$18.50/SF/Yr
Vacant
Negotiable
Medical
 
11710127
11710122
Marketing Flyer Marketing Flyer  
Space Notes Space Notes  


Floor
SF Avail
Rent/SF/Yr
Occupancy
Lease Term
Space Use
1st
1,721 SF
$18.50/SF/Yr
Vacant
Negotiable
Medical
2nd
2,314 SF
$18.50/SF/Yr
Vacant
Negotiable
Medical
The subject is a three-story, 36,570± square foot medical office building situated on a 1.89± acre site along the western side of North Section Street in Fairhope, Alabama. The building is currently 63% owner occupied. The remaining 37% of the subject's space is listed for lease and 26% of the building is unfinished. Interior uses include open and private office uses, exam rooms, conference rooms, common lobby areas, an ambulatory surgery floor, and an eyeglass store. The ambulatory surgery floor has areas for pre-operation, post operation recovery, and five operating rooms. The building has the infrastructure that allows surgical gases to flow through the building. The improvements were constructed in 2005 and are in great condition.

Great Interior- The subject property has a central area in the front portion of the building that is reserved as a common lobby. The first floor has three suites. Suite A is 6,513 square feet, Suite B is 3,190 square feet, and suite C is 2,487 square feet. Suites A and B are unfinished. The second floor has two units and a central common area. Suite D is 4,450 square feet and Suite E is 7,740 square feet. Suite E is owner occupied. Suite E has been developed with exam rooms and an eyeglass store. The third floor is solely an ambulatory surgery center that is owner occupied. The third floor is 12,190 square feet.

Zoning Description: Permitted uses include various commercial uses such as general office, medical office, automobile service stations, retail, nursing homes, dry cleaner, and restaurants.

VisionaryUSA Bldg offers the latest in technology and architecture for office, retail and / or restaurant space. Lease space is available on the first and second levels, including surgical amenities. Convenient location. Ample parking. Cat-5 wiring. Loading dock. Flexible space. Alternative power (generator). Outpatient surgery facilities. Large meeting / conference room with projection and high-tech interfaces and WiFi enabled.



Catalyst HRE
Brandon McFarren
(850) 607-6069 x106



Share this listing

Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/411-N-Section-Street/Fairhope/Alabama/6168543" target="_blank">411 N Section Street - Fairhope Medical Arts, Fairhope, AL - Commercial property</a>

Send Email
From:
To:
Subject:
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2017 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved.  |  About SHOWCASE.COM |  Advertise |  Site Map |  800-216-3234