Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
222 S Main Street - 222 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
222 S Main Street - 222 South Main
Salt Lake City, UT 84101 - CBD Submarket
Total Space Avail:
Free Covered spaces are available; Ratio of 2/1,000 SF
Bus Line, Card Key Access, Fitness Center, Metro/Subway, Restaurant, Security System, LEED Certified - Gold, Energy Star Labeled
100 SF-5,000 SF
100 SF-5,000 SF
Presenting 222 South Main, Salt Lake City’s most exclusive office development by Hamilton Partners. Offering an exceptional downtown location, landmark quality and twentyfirst century vision, 222 South Main has been designed by the internationally renowned architectural firm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP. The building is a striking example of the "SOM way", in which the building structure naturally informs its exterior profile and appearance, just as the Sears Tower or the Lever House (both SOM designs) are landmarks in their respective communities. This tall and slender tower will be an elegant icon on the City’s skyline with commanding views of the nearby mountains and Salt Lake City’s dynamic downtown.
The tower features over 458,000 g.s.f. of office area, typical office floors of 22,000 s.f. each and 9,000 r.s.f. of street-level retail space. Forty foot lease depths and nine foot ceilings are typical. Based on a five foot planning module, the building structural grid provides column-free floor spans, allowing for efficient and flexible space planning. The spacious, 14 foot 9 inch height entry lobby and adjoining street-front retail create a lively and inviting pedestrian environment. Hotels, fine restaurants and shopping are all within easy walking distance.
222 South Main is an intelligent building, with energy conserving and fully automated HVAC systems. Fiber optic capability is provided on all office floors. Voice/data communication and life safety/security systems are state-of-the-art and customizable. The building features high transparency, low reflectivity exterior glazing, and is seismically engineered for structural safety and efficiency. Adjoining parking in a nine level structure will be available to tenants and visitors. Additional parking is available within a short walking distance. A TRAX light rail station is located directly in front of the building.
222 South Main is located in the center of Salt Lake City's business, financial and judicial districts with direct access to the city's new and expanding lightrail
corridor and immediate access to the freeway system. Salt Lake City International Airport is only minutes away from downtown. Utah is known for its skiing, "the greatest snow on earth" and was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics. Seven ski resorts are located within 40-minutes travel from the airport and Utah's five national parks are just a short drive away, making 222 a truly ideal location.
Salt Lake City is known as the “Crossroads of the West,” and is bisected by Interstates 15 and 80. The city itself is undergoing a downtown renaissance in addition to 222 South Main. Just north of the Main site, the former Crossroads and ZCMI malls are being demolished to make way for the City Creek Center, a mixed use development, and part of Salt Lake’s “Downtown Rising” development initiative. Commuter rail will provide high speed transportation along the Wasatch Front.
Ceiling Height: Parking structure-7 feet, 1 inch minimum floor clearance; Office areas-14 feet 9 inches (floor 1); 11 feet (floors 2-4); 9 feet (floors 5-21); 10 feet (floor 22)
Floor-to-floor height: 20 feet (floor 1); 15 feet (floors 2-4); 13 feet (floors 5-21); 14 feet (floor 22); 10 feet (parking)
Window Mullion Spacing: 5 Foot Planning Module
Retail Space Available: 9,123 square feet (included in total rentable square feet)
Building Skin: Glass Curtain Wall System, Stone Cladding, Pre-Cast Panels and Exterior Glass
Type of Exterior Glass: Unitized window/curtain wall system, punched window system, and ribbon window system with Low-E clear vision glass.
Architect: Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, LLP (lead), MHTN Architects (local)
General Contractor: Okland Construction
In 2010, this building was awarded LEED CS certification at the Gold level by the U.S. Green Building Council.
This building was awarded an Energy Star label in 2012 for its operating efficiency.
Prestigious Class AA Trophy Tower
• Salt Lake City’s newest and premier Class AA offi ce tower (built in 2009)
• Stunning design by world-renowned architect Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
• LEED Gold Core & Shell certifi ed (1st Salt Lake City high-rise built LEED from the ground up) & Energy Star rated
• Strategically angled exterior to maximize sight lines
• First-class building fi nishes including a magnifi cent lobby and fl oor-to-ceiling glass
• Premier location in the heart of Salt Lake City’s bustling CBD
• Adjacent to TRAX light rail station and bus lines
• Two blocks from City Creek Center, a $1.5 billion mixed-use development featuring upscale retailers and restaurants
• 10 minutes to Salt Lake City International Airport
• 2 per 1,000 SF structured parking
• Highly functional and effi cient 22,000 SF column-free fl oorplates
• Commanding views of the Wasatch Range and downtown Salt Lake City
• Over 9,000 SF of ground-fl oor restaurants & retail
Low Risk Investment Opportunity
• Anchored by a world-renowned investment grade tenant on a long-term lease
• 85% leased to a high-quality deep credit rent roll
• Average remaining lease term of 9.7 years
• Stable income stream with minimal rollover exposure - only 3.0% annual average rollover over 10 years
• Diverse tenant mix representing fi nancial services, real estate, law and healthcare, among others
• Buildings of this stature and quality rarely become available for purchase in the Salt Lake City marketplace
• Truly a one-of-a-kind, highly differentiated, irreplaceable asset
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE LEASING BROKER
FOR LEASE CONTACTS
View all my listings
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/222-S-Main-Street/Salt-Lake-City/Utah/1252115" target="_blank">222 S Main Street - 222 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
| Copyright © 1997-2013 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |