Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
222 S Main Street - 222 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
222 S Main Street - 222 South Main
Salt Lake City, UT 84101 - CBD Submarket
Total Space Avail:
Free Covered spaces are available; Ratio of 1/1,000 SF
Bus Line, Card Key Access, Concierge, Fitness Center, Metro/Subway, Restaurant, Security System, LEED Certified - Gold, Energy Star Labeled
100 SF-5,000 SF
100 SF-5,000 SF
222 Main is Salt Lake City’s most exclusive office development. Offering an exceptional downtown location, landmark quality and twenty–fi rst century vision, 222 Main has been designed by the internationally renowned architectural fi rm Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP. 222 Main achieved its LEED Gold certifi cation for reductions in energy use, lighting, water and material use as well as incorporating a variety of other sustainable strategies. This tall and slender tower is an elegant icon on the city’s skyline with commanding views of the nearby mountains and Salt Lake City’s dynamic downtown.
Salt Lake City’s newest high-rise, 222 Main, was designed and constructed with LEED certification in mind. 222 Main is Salt Lake’s fi rst LEED certifi ed high rise built from the ground up. By using less energy and water, LEED certified buildings save money for families, businesses and taxpayers; reduce greenhouse gas emissions; and contribute to a healthier environment for residents, workers and the community.
• 222 Main incorporates high performance glazing designed to provide abundant daylight for the office and retail spaces. Electric lighting systems can be automatically dimmed to maximize daylight harvesting.
• 222 Main is a high performance building designed to operate 15% below the State of Utah energy code. It incorporates high effi ciency HVAC systems, an effi cient building envelope and eco-friendly tenant lighting standards for reduced operating costs.
• 222 Main’s Green Tenant Standards allows tenants the opportunity to participate in a green build out including achieving LEED Commercial Interior certifi cation. These standards help our clients with the step-by-step process for integrating green technology within their tenant space.
• The building is located in a developed, urban area where access to existing infrastructure, public transportation, and community services are available.
• Potable water use for landscape irrigation and internal use has been reduced by 50% and 40% respectively.
• All Core & Shell build-out was designed and constructed with non-toxic or low-volatile organic compound (VOC) adhesives, sealants, paints, carpets, and composite wood materials to create a healthy indoor air quality for future inhabitants.
• Hamilton Partners has contracted with a janitorial service that utilizes Green Seal products for the cleaning of the building.
• 222 Main features men’s and women’s locker rooms and shower facilities, along with secure bike rack storage, to support employee health and bicycle commuting.
222 Main is an intelligent building, with energy conserving and fully automated HVAC systems designed to operate 15% below the State of Utah energy code. Electrical lighting systems are automatically dimmed to maximize daylight harvesting. Fiber optic capability is provided on all offi ce fl oors. Voice/data communication and life safety/security systems are state–of–the–art and customizable. The building features high transparency, low refl ectivity exterior glazing, and is seismically engineered for structural safety and effi ciency. Electrical feeds are redundant, coming from two substations.
The tower features over 427,000 sq.ft. of offi ce area, typical office fl oors of 22,000 sq.ft. each and 9,000 r.s.f. of street–level retail space. Forty foot lease depths and nine foot ceilings are typical. Based on a fi ve foot planning module, the building structural grid provides column–free fl oor spans, allowing for effi cient and fl exible space planning. The spacious, 14 foot 9 inch entry lobby and adjoining street–front retail creates a lively and inviting pedestrian environment. The translucent glass “veil” extends 24’ above the rim of the rooftop. By day,the veil is a an architectural focal point; by night, the veil is backlit with bright white lights becoming a distinctive beacon to downtown Salt Lake City. Adjoining parking in a nine level structure is available to tenants and visitors. Additional parking is available within a short walking distance. Hotels, fine restaurants and shopping are all within easy walking distance.
222 Main is located in the center of Salt Lake City’s business, fi nancial and judicial districts with direct access to the city’s new and expanding light rail corridor and immediate access to the freeway system. Salt Lake City International Airport is only 10 minutes away from downtown. Utah is known for its skiing, “the greatest snow on earth” and was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics. Seven ski resorts are located within 40 – minutes travel from the airport and Utah’s fi ve national parks are just a short drive away, making 222 Main a truly ideal location.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE LEASING BROKER
FOR LEASE CONTACTS
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/222-S-Main-Street/Salt-Lake-City/Utah/1252115" target="_blank">222 S Main Street - 222 South Main, Salt Lake City, UT - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
| Copyright © 1997-2014 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |