Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
19634 Ventura Boulevard - Tarzana Professional Bldg, Tarzana, CA
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
19634 Ventura Boulevard - Tarzana Professional Bldg
Tarzana, CA 91356-2966 - Tarzana Submarket
Existing , Renov 2012
For Sale Price:
114 Surface spaces are available; Ratio of 4.78/1,000 SF
Bus Line, On Site Management, Property Manager on Site
22,462 SF is available to occupy upon purchase.
• Above-Grade Parking - Free
• Subterranean Parking - $66/space/month
Property recently renovated to include new paint, carpet, elevator and security system upgrades as well as new landscaping. Property is ADA compliant and has an atrium.
Property has 5-day a week janitorial services and receives new paint annually.
- Recent building renovations of over $30,000
- Free A/C and Heating
- Free Water, Sewer, Trash
- Tenants pay no utilities at all
- Units recently painted and carpets shampooed
- Low rent per square foot for Ventura Blvd and Tarzana
Brookfield Partners, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire a three-story high-image medical office conversion opportunity located at 19634 Ventura Blvd in the city of Tarzana. The 23,828 gross square foot building is situated on 1.13 acres of land and has the required parking ratio of 5 per 1000 to convert the entire building to medical use. The property is currently 92% occupied with twenty-three tenants. The majority of the units have the infrastructure in place including plumbing and electrical necessary for medical conversion. Therefore, reducing a buyers cost for medical conversion and build-out. Furthermore 14 tenants (61%) are on a month to month lease and the remaining 9 tenants (39%) with an average remaining lease term of one year. The in-place leases provide passive cash flow and tremendous flexibility for future expansion in the event a medical group does not require all of the space. The property benefits from an irreplaceable amenity rich location, convenient access and exceptional visibility on Ventura Blvd. and 101 Freeway. Now is the time to take advantage of the market and protect your business from future rental market spikes.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE SALES BROKER
FOR SALE CONTACTS
Hudson Commercial Partners, Inc [Hudson Partners]
View all my listings
View all my listings
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/19634-Ventura-Boulevard/Tarzana/California/247431" target="_blank">19634 Ventura Boulevard - Tarzana Professional Bldg, Tarzana, CA - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2016 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |