Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
14 County Road 24 - Great Western Industrial Park - Great Western Industrial Park Lot 14, Windsor, CO
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
14 County Road 24 - Great Western Industrial Park - Great Western Industrial Park Lot 14
Frontage along County Rd 23 Frontage along County
Windsor, CO 80550 - Weld County Submarket
For Sale Price:
The Great Western Industrial Park, is a 2,300 acre master planned industrial development located 3 miles south of Fort Collins just east of I-25 in Windsor, CO. To date, twelve companies have invested a combined $757 million in vertical construction and purchased a combined 310 acres in the Great Western Industrial Park. Listed below are a few reasons why The Great Western Industrial Park is the premiere industrial location in the region.
· Proven: The Great Western Industrial Park has a proven record of attracting new business to northern Colorado, and has driven growth by creating more than 1,500 jobs and attracting nearly $1 billion in new capital investment to the region. GWIP has attracted companies such as Owens-Illinois, the number one glass bottle manufacturer in the world; Vestas Wind Systems, the world leader in wind power solutions; Front Range Energy, a 40 million gallon ethanol plant; Musket Corp, which built the DJ Basin’s first unit train crude-by-rail facility; Hexcel Corp, a carbon fiber and advanced composites maker; Colorado National Guard’s newest LEED certified Readiness Center; and Halliburton, which built the largest frac sand terminal in the world at GWIP which opened first quarter of 2013.
· Shovel Ready & Flexible Zoning: The Great Western Park has been entitled, annexed and zoned within the Town of Windsor. Because the Great Western Park is over 2,300 acres, there is a wide array of zoning from Heavy & Light Industrial allowing manufacturing and outside storage, to Commercial and Mixed Use zones that allow office and R&D. With these steps completed, parcels within the Park are ready for construction. Because such uses are permitted “by right” in the municipal code, users can avoid the hassle of public hearings and a long approval process. The adjacent Commercial and Mixed Use zones offer the long term flexibility to serve many types of supporting industry without worry of residential encroachment.
· Rail Service. Our sister company, The Great Western Railway serves the Great Western Industrial park providing daily rail service to both the Burlington Northern & Santa Fe and Union Pacific railroads. This “dual service” enables occupants of the Great Western Industrial Park to source and terminate their products from many more destinations, while also providing a pricing advantage.
· Build-to-Suit & Financing Options. Our BTS program focuses on midsized to large industrial companies and we generally construct industrial buildings from 20,000 square feet to 500,000 square feet. The Great Western Development Company’s build-to-suit capabilities allow the end user to design a building to specifically suit their needs while allowing them to lease the facility versus using their capital to finance it. Additionally, Great Western has an in-house financing team that can assist companies with obtaining financing.
· Power: The Great Western Park has multiple electricity providers, Xcel Energy, as well as, Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association (PVREA). Because the park was designed for heavy power users, there is a large substation onsite with up to 100 megawatts of capacity. Additionally, the park has a 230 KV Xcel Energy transmission line, as well as, a 115 KV PVREA transmission line running through the park. Natural gas is prevalent in the park and available in both high and pound medium pressure from either Xcel or Atmos Energy
· Water. Great Western is unique because of its ability to provide high volumes of water service, and our superior water capabilities make satisfying your client’s potable water, sewer, and equipment cooling needs effortless. Furthermore, Great Western and its affiliates are one of the largest owners of water rights in the area and can provide a solution for prospective water users.
· Location. Great Western is ideally situated because of its proximity to the main travel corridors in Northern Colorado. The industrial park is directly adjacent to State Highway 257, within 2 miles of State Highway 34, within 9 miles of US Highway 85 and within 5 miles of Interstate 25.
· Broker Incentives. The Great Western Industrial Park has competitive incentive packages in place. Please contact us for more information.
Great Western has 2-100 acre lots available, fully developed with all municipal utilities and flexible lot sizes that are building permit ready. In addition, there is ample land, annexed, zoned and available for expansion.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE SALES BROKER
FOR SALE CONTACTS
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
View all my listings
View all my listings
View all my listings
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/14-County-Road-24/Windsor/Colorado/6317099" target="_blank">14 County Road 24 - Great Western Industrial Park - Great Western Industrial Park Lot 14, Windsor, CO - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2016 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |