Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
1140 3rd Street NE - Uline Arena, Washington, DC
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
1140 3rd Street NE - Uline Arena
Washington, DC 20002-3406 - NoMa Submarket
Industrial Live/Work Unit
Under Construction, delivers December 2016
Total Space Avail:
100 SF-3,500 SF
100 SF-3,500 SF
In summary, the offices at Uline Arena are the most unique, historic re-use development in the history of Washington, DC. Uline Arena will present tenants of all kinds with the most creative, expansive loft-like environment in Washington, DC. The development’s unique features include historic preservation; one-of-a-kind architecture; 13’ - 15’+ ceiling heights; 40’ x 40’ column spacing; private rooftop terraces; unrivaled retail totaling over 70k sf; dramatic lobby with breezeway through to an outdoor courtyard with beautiful landscaping; and all the amenities of a new building.
Location: The newly burgeoning Atlas District. The 2.5 acre site sits directly east of the NOMA Metro and is located at the intersections of Delaware Avenue NE, M Street NE and 3rd Street NE, with Congress Street NE cutting into the property. The property is currently occupied by the Arena building (historic), the Ice House building (historic), and two other commercial buildings, mostly used as parking structures.
History: The Arena building, best known for being the venue for the first American concert given by The Beatles (1964), is also architecturally significant due to its concrete barrel vault roof and structural concrete arches. The Arena also hosted the Basketball Association of America's Washington Capitals, coached by Red Auerbach from 1946-49, and the American Basketball Association's Washington Caps in 1969-70. The Ice House building is the original ice manufacturing facility which provided ice for the skating rink within the Arena building.
Timing: Delivering September 2016.
* Most unique office development in DC’s history
* Historically preserved building design providing really cool features and design elements
* Unique, art deco finishes
* Private terraces
* Large windows
* Approximately 175,000 rsf of office with another 70,000 rsf +/- retail
* Fully free standing building with NO ALLEY VIEWS!
* 2 existing structures will be fully gutted and renovated. The floorplans will connect on all levels or can be split, subject to a prospective tenants needs. In summary:
* Arena Building
* 4 stories of poured concrete, post-tension floors
* Approximate floorplate size of 47,000 rsf
* Ice House Building
* 3 stories of poured concrete, post-tension floors
* Approximate floorplate size of 22,000 rsf
* Wide column spacing mostly from 40’ x 40’
* Ceiling heights: generous and open slab to slab ceiling heights from 13’ - 15’+. We don’t anticipate most tenants dropping a ceiling, but if you did, finished ceiling heights will exceed 10’
* VAV HVAC system
* 170 space parking garage as a separate structure with direct access to the 3rd Street lobby
This Property ID represent the office portion of Douglas Development's renovated Uline Arena. For information on the retail portion of this development please see Property ID: 9664943.
For historic information on this development, please see the existing Property ID: 6428828 and the former Ice House, Property ID: 130617.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE LEASING BROKER
FOR LEASE CONTACTS
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/1140-3rd-Street-NE/Washington/District-of-Columbia/9123659" target="_blank">1140 3rd Street NE - Uline Arena, Washington, DC - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2016 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |