Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
1050 Connecticut Avenue NW - Washington Square - Washington Square, Washington, DC
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
1050 Connecticut Avenue NW - Washington Square - Washington Square
Washington, DC 20036-5303 - CBD Submarket
Total Space Avail:
Free Surface spaces; 450 Covered spaces are available; Ratio of .67/1,000 SF
Atrium, Banking, Dry Cleaner, Fitness Center, Food Service, Metro/Subway, On Site Management, Property Manager on Site, Restaurant, Central Employment Area, Center Mixed Use, Center Enclosed
100 SF-5,000 SF
100 SF-5,000 SF
A contemporary, award winning architectural landmark, Washington Square affords its tenants every possible business advantage in today's market.
Located in the heart of Washington's business district at Connecticut Avenue and L Street NW, Washington Square provides a most prestigious business address, boasts superb design features, and is conveniently accessible to Metro. It is close to the Mayflower Hotel. Exclusive retail shops ring the perimeter of the magnificent atrium.
The ten-story atrium provides an exquisite art gallery which exhibits contemporary sculpture collections throughout the year.
Washington Square offers its tenants attractive features such as a high profile location, direct access to Farragut North Metro, upscale retail, and fine dining establishments such as Mortons of Chicago Steakhouse, Starbucks, Jack's Famous Deli, and Au Bon Pain. U.S. Post Office, Ritz Camera, a shoe repair shop are also in the building as well as on-site fitness/health club and on-site property management.
Property is located in the Golden Triangle BID
A major renovation of Washington Square has begun with completion planned for the summer of 2010.
The renovations include:
* New “Pilkington” storefront glazing system on Connecticut Avenue and L Streets consisting of new full-height glass panels with architectural metal detailing, new full-height glass revolving doors and new ADA compliant entrances.
* New architectural glass and stainless steel canopies incorporating LED technology to illuminate the building identification signs and address.
* New dramatic streetscape improvements including flamed granite sidewalk pavers that will wrap the entire building perimeter and additional planter beds with mature landscaping. * High definition LED message board scrolling news and information at the street level.
* Office elevator lobby renovations including new full-height glass storefront, glass doors, new marble flooring, a new marble concierge desk, interactive touch screen directories, architecturally integrated high definition flat panel televisions and a stunning glass feature wall with large-scale, colorful artwork.
* Renovations of the garage valet area and main parking level lobby entrance will create a functional and visitor friendly entrance to the building from the parking garage. Renovations will include new marble floor and walls, ceiling, lighting, greenscape and incorporation of a seating area.
* An innovative lighting design incorporating energy efficient light fixtures, accent art lighting and perimeter cove lighting in the office lobby, atrium lobby and in the parking garage lobby.
* Modernized security infrastructure and a new visitor access system. The addition of bike racks to promote the use of non-vehicular transportation.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE LEASING BROKER
FOR LEASE CONTACTS
View all my listings
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/1050-Connecticut-Avenue-NW/Washington/District-of-Columbia/129039" target="_blank">1050 Connecticut Avenue NW - Washington Square - Washington Square, Washington, DC - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
| Copyright © 1997-2015 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |