Your Properties Here!
Search Results for
1030 15th Street NW - The Executive Building, Washington, DC
Welcome to SHOWCASE.COM, the Web's most comprehensive source of commercial property data, where you can search from 900,000 listings nationwide. To see more Commercial Real Estate listings, Office Space, Industrial Space, Retail Space, Commercial Land, Multi-Family or other commercial property types, just click the button to the right.
Forward to a Colleague
1030 15th Street NW - The Executive Building
SWC 15th ST NW & L St
Washington, DC 20005 - East End Submarket
Total Space Avail:
178 Covered spaces are available; Ratio of .54/1,000 SF
24 Hour Availability, Balcony, Controlled Access, Concierge, Conferencing Facility, Fitness Center, Metro/Subway, Security System, Central Employment Area, Energy Star Labeled
3,000 SF-16,184 SF
3,000 SF-16,184 SF
The Executive Building is located in the heart of the District of Columbia’s Primary Business District at the corner of 15th and L Streets, N.W. Just one block north of McPherson Square, the building’s dynamic neighborhood has a rhythm all its own—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Extraordinary Metro access, numerous major hotels, signature restaurants, eclectic shops, and high-end apartments and condominiums—all within walking distance—are just a few reasons to choose this center city location. The property is also 3 blocks to the White House and 10 minutes from Reagan National Airport.
Property highlights include:
- Twelve story, 332,000 square-foot building with 28,685-square-foot floor plates.
- Dual lobby entrances converge at an impressive two-story rotunda featuring mahogany wall paneling with stainless steel accents, limestone flooring and a tranquil water wall.
- High-performance HVAC system features thermostats in every office for maximum comfort and control.
- Finished ceiling heights from 8’3” to 9’.
- Electric power at the rate of 5.5 watts/ sq. ft. at 120/208V and additional 4.5 watts/sq. ft. at 277/480V.
- Private, tenant-only fitness center.
- High-performance facade of energy-efficient metal panels and low-E glass.
- Limestone and black granite portals create a human scale at the street-level elevation.
- Spotlighting dramatically highlights the building’s contemporary architecture, including its exceptional corner balconies on the top two floors.
- Structural glass canopies signal the major points of entry at 15th Street and L Street.
- Throughout the lobby, illuminated limestone walls are framed with black granite columns to showcase contemporary art pieces.
- Elegant furniture and a custom-designed reception desk complete the lobby
- Ample underground parking on two levels
- Concierge services
- Security guard on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Registered with the U.S. Green Building Council for LEED (EB) certification.
This building was awarded an Energy Star label in 2012 for its operating efficiency.
In 2013, this building was awarded LEED certification at the Gold level by the U.S. Green Building Council.
This building was awarded an Energy Star label in 2014 for its operating efficiency.
This building was awarded an Energy Star label in 2015 for its operating efficiency.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT THE LEASING BROKER
FOR LEASE CONTACTS
Lincoln Property Company
John Marvin Jones
Share this listing
Link in an email, IM or chat
Embed on your web site or blog
Copy and paste this HTML into your blog or web page:
<a href="http://www.showcase.com/property/1030-15th-Street-NW/Washington/District-of-Columbia/756019" target="_blank">1030 15th Street NW - The Executive Building, Washington, DC - Commercial property</a>
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook
Share on MySpace
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Digg
Add More Recipients
Add a personalized message: (Optional)
Copyright © 1997-2017 CoStar Realty Information, Inc. All rights reserved. |